Thai Peanut Chicken
What You Need:
- 1-8 oz Package of Rice Noodles
- 1-16 oz Bag John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Strips, frozen
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 Cup Full-Fat, Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- ½ Cup Unsweetened (Natural) Creamy Peanut Butter (Do not use regular peanut butter or anything with added emulsifiers. It must be natural peanut butter with natural peanut oil on top and no sugar added.)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar or White Vinegar (Do not use white wine, red wine, balsamic, or anything else, not even rice vinegar)
- ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ Cup Scallion
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro
Let’s Make It:
Boil your water and cook your noodles.
Put all of the Thai peanut sauce ingredients into a medium heavy-bottomed pot and bring to a very gentle boil over medium heat, whisking constantly. If you like it spicier, you can add 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
A soon as the ingredients are blended together and creamy, add the frozen John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Strips, and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes over low heat; be careful not to let the mixture scorch at the bottom of the pot.
Drain your noodles, mix into the entire Chicken Mixture and stir well.