Tex-Mex Chicken Pizza Lunch-to-Go
- 2 oz JSF Chicken Fajitas
- 1 pc Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Monterrey Jack cheese; shredded
- 2 tbsp Refried Pinto Beans
- 2 tsp Light Sour Cream
*May use shredded lettuce or diced tomatoes for garnish
- Thaw chicken and dice into 1⁄4” cubes. Store in separate container
- Measure rest of ingredients and store in separate containers.
- Pack all ingredients in lunch bag with ice pack.
Assemble Tex-Mex Pizza
- Open sandwich rounds and place cut side up.
- Smear 1 tbsp refried beans on each sandwich round half.
- Top with cheese and diced chicken fajita.
*Can drop a tsp of sour cream in center or use as a dip on the side.