- 1 lb John Soules Foods Pulled Chicken, thawed
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Carrots, minced
- 1 tbsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 head Butter Lettuce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Stir in garlic, onion, carrots and ginger, cook 3 to 4 mins. Add John Soules Foods Pulled Chicken, and cook and additional 2 mins. Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha, cook an additional 2 mins, season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle green onions on top of mixture.
To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, and serve immediately.